Grandson Number 3.

Welcome to the world Ruben Hemingway Bullock. Born 29th July 2024, he's doing well and Mum and Dad are happy for their new arrival. Ruben is my fourth Grand Child and the son of my youngest, they grow up fast these kids do. They're leaving home and setting up by themselves in no time. 

Lots of happiness ahead, you really do forget about the sleepless nights, 1:00a.m feed me calls and walks with the pushchair in the night to get them off to sleep. It's what it's all about. So I wonder what plans there are for Ruben, the world he's come into is changing, not always for the better in my opinion, but we have to embrace change and make them positive making the best of what we have. AI around the corner, I'm looking forward to having a robot around the house. Ruben will know no different, technology will be front and centre. 

He's lucky to have some clever people around him to help him along the way. His uncles, aunts, grand parents and of course his parents. What a great life he's destined to have. 

So for me, that's it. All my Children have their Children to take forward in life. I love watching it happen, not living close by anymore means you don't see it all, that's a good thing (I tell myself) as we'll not be driving them crazy with our old fashioned ways (mine at least). Modern parenting is very different, lots make it harder in my opinion but apparently that's better. On a slight downer the baby sitting pool is smaller, although there's no shortage of them in their family. For us the time we do get to spend we appreciate more. We had Ruben's cousins with us the weekend and it was fab. Now with three little boys and one bigger girl to keep em in line I think we have it sorted in the Grand Child department.

So at that .. 

'behold, a son' (Reuben Hebrew)

Ruben Hemingway Bullock




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zacaroo

Kiosk Number 6 - Project Begins

A trip for work.