A trip for work.

I thought I'd make an entry for my Blog today, doing it in multiple bits. Early start, up at five making my way over to the ferry. Travelling up to Reading today to see Richard for work. Bought myself a new multi save ticket which means that I don't have to pay the extortionate levels of price the ferries can charge. That's highly recommended if you live on the Island.
Arrived in Portsmouth and the sun was blazing. For a travel up to Reading let's see what the traffic is like. I imagine it's pretty busy, yes it was pretty busy. On the way back down it wasn't too bad, lots of folks around for the D Day commemoration at South Sea, lots of boats out here too.
Had a good stop off after work seeing my Grand Babies, Daughter in Law, and Son number 1 in Thatcham. Hannah made the tea and I got to cuddle. Top ending to a pretty good day.
On the boat at the moment writing this. Waiting to set off for the Island. It's a happy boat. They always are on the way to the Isle of Wight, lots of families and folks going on holiday. I'm sitting by the stairs with the Islanders, they must be Islanders because the excitement is missing, ferries are not so exciting, just a delay on the way home, at least that's how I see them.

Here's a picture of Reggie, Frankie and me :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zacaroo

Kiosk Number 6 - Project Begins